Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Work,work,work

I worked alot today, about 8 hours not including breaks and such.
I watched Obama's acceptance speech and half of McCains. I read multiple articles on both parties. That was for Government and Economics.
I also dropped a class today. Algebra. And therefore I'm taking on Algebra and Geometry at home. Alone.
Well, not alone, but nobody at my house was able to help me with it. I figured it out on my own, But Lisa said she would help some more later. x+3x=5 was the equation, which is very simple. But part of it was not and it made the whole thing harder. Why the answer was what it was is what I'm wondering.
I read the first book of the Iliad. I have a quiz on it tomorrow.
Since I dropped the class, I will be riding to school with Gabriel Bishop. I may ride with a JW family a few times as well. Getting rides with people is humbling. I never used to bum rides with people, but last year the need arose and I had to succumb. Thankfully, most people are gracious in the matter.
Driving will be a wonderful advantage someday. Although, I'm worried how well I shall do.
I did archery today, and I realized, after a long break, I'm a rather good archer. Not great. But good. I could provide for people through my bow skills if neccesary.

Well, more tomorrow. I teach guitar. Pray that it goes well.
Thanks yall.

No comments: