Sunday, September 21, 2008

90's party

Saturday was a great day.
Redemptive, Fun, and Radical. Dance parties make everything better.
Lisa and I went to alderwood mall first and we both bought shirts from the lovely urban outfitters. We made it through two stores and a meal in 2 and a half hours. not much progress but lots of good times.
Erin and Julie accompanied Lisa, Stephanie and I to Stephanie's house where we changed for the party. Stephanie ratted my hair and made me look frightfully 80s/90s. I did win the honorable mention for best outfit. That was a proud moment.
I'm not feeling very descriptive tonight, but I will say that the dancing was great and I'm a little sore.
Lisa stayed the night. I didn't get my the average amount of sleep but 7 hours was fine.
I drew a bit today. It's nice to get back to the sketchpad.
See ya.

-Abbie

No comments: