Sunday, October 5, 2008

Party and Down time

Well, The mustache party was excellent, and awhile ago. I wore my black dress, silver shoes, and a lovely little mustache called the "con artist". I talked with all sorts of people I hadn't seen in ages and this time, I felt like more than the "little sister" which I had felt like years prior. No fault to my siblings. I was just young.
Croquet at Lisa's with Hannah and Lauren was also fun. I won the first round and left but one alive. We played the "poison" version. Lisa, of course, I couldn't get. Blast that luck. I was doing so well too. Truthfully, I hadn't liked the idea of being poison in the first place. I hate making people lose, losing, and winning. At first, I didn't really try. Then I got lauren out.... I thought I liked it. When it came down to the last, I started feeling bad. I always do. I didn't try as hard, even when I got hannah out. I should never play games. I get distracted and, oddly enough, emotional. I feel bad about everything I do to win, or I feel stupid for losing.
But I hate to watch.
The past few days I've been working steady and becoming more politically minded. I did school all day Friday, started a book and a painting, and watched the Vice Presidential Debate. I've decided I'm a republican. And I support McCain and Palin pretty equally. I have a lengthy shpeal (or however you spell it) on why, but thats much to write for now. If you really want to know, I will tell you. I'm excited for the next debate. It's already set to record.

On a different note, have I said how great texting really is?

No comments: