Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fun with Baby Showers and Fire Stations

Yesterday was Tynaea's surprise baby shower, or should I say Dominic's shower. He is such a cutie and everything he got is going to be adorable on him. I got him a little hat and a jean jacket with sherpa lining that got that particular "aaawwww" factor I was hoping for. I hope I get to see him wear it someday.
My mother came with me. It was the first time that she had gotten to be with all my friend's mothers at the same time. I was glad that it went well. I didn't really expect less, but I was glad for the easiness of the night.
Around 8:00 almost all the moms went home, and Lauren, Hannah, Lisa, Amber, Amber's mom, Abbey, Amanda, and I played a delightful game of signs. Tynaea and Quang stayed for bit as well. After a little while Abbey and Amanda, and Amber and her mom went home.
Lisa picked up her friend Emily who spent the night at the house as well. She is a nice girl. Very pleasant. We then watched Dick and Jane, after which L-monster and I went to "bed" where we got hardly any sleep at all.
The next day we went to paint the fire station. Mina and I had a lovely time painting the walls and each other in the fire station hallway, where many a handsome fireman did walk through. Such a lovely Fire station.
I slept for three hours when I got home. I didn't mean to, but it just happened. I was so tired.
Oh! Andrew played at Starbucks and he said that it went well. Speaking of that, Heidi and Spencer are going to be on the Bonnie Hunt Show. How happy is that?
Another thought, Erin Hanson's Mad Hatter Party is coming. I'm so excited and I'm going shoe shopping with Lisa this week for it.

Certainly was an organized entry for a little while there.........
signing off.
-abbie

No comments: