Friday, April 9, 2010

Nine

So here's the thing- I love watching Evening Magazine on King 5. I feel so enlightened with almost every viewing. (The sportisodes are really not my thing. I don't really care what the Sounders do in Arizona during the springtime, but I'm glad others do.)
I get so inspired watching the wood carvers, the tightrope walkers, the entrepreneurs, the designers, the parks, the raptors, the chefs, the volunteers, the proactives! - I could go on.
Truly, though, it takes me away. I like the feeling of idealism. Things are happy. People are "real." Lives that you want are being lived, and it all seems in your grasp. Dreams are close and the Northwest is made a place of wonder! It's like watching grown up "reading rainbow." Meeghan Black isn't at all what LeVar Burton was, but we must make do....

Oh Look!

How'd that get there....

Anyway, if you want to be locally up to date and educated in some way while also being transported to a seemingly better alternate reality. Try and give it a watch.
Evening Magazine may not be your weakness, but it is certainly mine.

No comments: