Saturday, April 24, 2010

Twentyfour

Although I really shouldn't, I try to keep Saturdays free of "have to's" - meaning homework and the like. Yet by 2 o' clock almost every Saturday, I begin to feel plagued by "shoulds." Really, I just get restless, and after about 3-4 cups of coffee and tea and maybe one or two breakfasts (I'm a hobbit), I feel the need to get up and go! See the town! Get my blood moving! Not do what I have to do, yet do something great!
When I told my mother of my restless feeling, she responded, "Wanna go outside and tapdance on the lawn?" (I love my Mom.) My vehement yes for some kind of creative activity landed us on the Issaquah Creek Trail. The trail was my mother's inspiration. I thought it just the right place to go.
So off my mother, my brother, and my self went!
We had a great time on the trail.

After our not-so-strenuous-walk, I, of course, was hungry. So I had a steak melt. But here is the COOL part of that boring statement.
Imagine this:
Trader Joe's Mustard
Steak
Garlic Sourdough Bread

Muenster Cheese
And...
(As inspired by my sister Stephanie)....Strawberrriiii
eeesss!
Good Saturday.

No comments: